Romania is a member of the European Union/European Economic Area; therefore, participants from countries with the statute of co-members do not require a VISA. Some non-EU countries will require a VISA in order to travel to Romania. To check whether you need a VISA, please visit the website of our Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Applying for a VISA can take a lot of time – it is very important that you start to arrange your VISA application as soon as possible!
MEDICS will assist with a visa invitation letter in support of a visa application only after you have registered and paid the congress fee in full. Once your account has been activated, you can request a visa invitation letter at any time by logging into your account and going to the “Visa” tab. You will need to fill our form and provide the required details.
Please note the following important terms:
- Visa invitation letter requests are processed in 2 working days after you have completed the form; the letter is submitted to you via email.
- Visa invitation letters will only be issued for the period of the event and for entry into Romania. No other date and / or country requests will be supported.
- Applying for a Romanian visa and visa issuance is beyond our control. We are not liable for visa costs, shipping, processing and/or issuance.
- If you need a hardcopy, any additional delivery cost has to be covered and arranged by the applicant. Hard copies will only be provided on demand.
- We will do everything possible to help you with your visa application, but we cannot offer a refund if your trip has to be cancelled because of visa-related problems (see also “Refund policy” in our Terms & Conditions).
If you have other questions please contact us at email@example.com.